Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We've arrived into the 20th century!!


We have our first Starbucks in town. I don't know if this is a good step forward or not, that remains to be seen. It is inside a newly remodeled grocery store on the other end of town, which is VERY nice, I must say. I visited there today because I needed cheese and fruit and they have the best until the farm market produce is ready. They had samples of fruits and cheese, even my favorite, Brie! I don't think I've enjoyed going to the store so much for quite some time!

2 comments:

Profile Not Available said...

Hooray! Now you can pay lots of money of dollars for your coffee like the rest of us! ; )

Kidding, I visit our Starbucks several times a week.

Christie said...

I'm not sure... I'm pretty loyal to my Roast & Toast and the Starbucks is on the other side of town....but the grocery store....Hmmmm...

Life's full of tough choices, isn't it? :)