Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Ole Fishin' Hole


I don't know if there are many fish here or if anyone actually catches anything, but this is a place that you can fish. (So I've heard. Never really fished myself.) This is located right below Sunset Park, which is at the top of the cliff in the middle of the shot. There is a nice deck from which you can fish and the water is rather deep with quite a bit of plant life so there are plenty of places for fish to hide. I don't ever remember seeing anyone swim here, probably because the Bay is just to the right about 300 feet with much cleaner water. Happy Angling!

1 comment:

Jane Hards Photography said...

This looks just like the nature resrve I'm always photographing and they say they catch salmon there. Inver even seen a tiddler.Beautiful shot.