Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Favorite Chair..


..Even though I can't sit in it! It is an adorable little chair that children love to sit in while reading at McLean & Eakin, where it is located in their award-winning children's section. They have great books, a very knowledgeable staff, and awesome children's programs that run year-round. (I know because my children have been in them for the last 6 years!) One of my favorite children's book series right now is Fancy Nancy. If you have little ones who like fancy things, these are the books for you! They are very cute and the author was here this last spring for a Fancy Nancy party at the bookstore. About 75 little girls, all dressed up and fancy! came to the party and had a wonderful time!

McLean & Eakin has frequent book signings, luncheons, and teas, as well as many other book clubs and groups that meet. Check out their website for a full list of their author events:
http://www.mcleanandeakin.com/

(I counted 8 for August alone!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Zoheb


Hello


I wish i could rest on that cute little chair and ready noddy on it.That stage of life is the most sweetest of all.It'll be like being in wonderland.This picture has truly refreshed my childhood memories.


http://www.treatmentcenters.org/washington