Friday, August 14, 2009

You Scream, I Scream, We all Scream for

Ice Cream!! We went out for ice cream in Bay Harbor after a bike ride the other evening. I had Honey Lavender (in the front), my son had vanilla bean (on the right), and my husband, brother, and daughter all had brownie chunk. It was a lot of fun! Galley Gourmet Express in Bay Harbor has some unique flavors you can't find anywhere else. They also have handmade chocolates that are so good--ever heard of honey lavender or chai chocolate? Yummy!

4 comments:

B SQUARED said...

We're heading over there in about an hour. Thanks for another good tip.

Jane Hards Photography said...

I have discovered ginger ice cream and there is no going back. Always a yummy image.

Sue said...

When I saw your blog title, I immediately clicked the follow button. In 2005 my husband and I decided with our last one in college, it was time for a trip for just us. I picked The Inn at Bay Harbor because it was pretty on the Marriott website. Long story short, we fell in love with Petosky, and with Michigan. We returned the following year, took a couple years off and this spring went to Traverse City. I love the Galley Gourmet. You are very lucky (except maybe in the winter)!

Gunn said...

Yummy!