Sunday, July 26, 2009

On the Waterfront

This is a place that we used to spend hours and hours at--the playground with the best view ever! It is right on the water next to the pier and usually crowded with kids having a great time. A few years ago, the city finally put in this larger version with another area for smaller children to the right. My kids and I have spent many happy hours here playing and meeting friends. It is a great place to come and hang out.

Sorry I've been away--I had the flu for several days and neglected pretty much everything! But all is well now and I'm back!

2 comments:

B SQUARED said...

Welcome back! You've been missed. Always look forward to see what's happening on the other side of the Bay.

Anonymous said...

That day, when you took the photo, everyone slept in? Lets Make History.