Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good-Bye 2008!


This picture is of a home in Bay View. The residents of this community are only allowed to be at their homes from about May to October, so they shutter the windows during the fall and winter. Check the front door on this house. It always makes me think the owners love Bay View, are sad to leave, and can't wait to return soon.

It is the last day of 2008. It has been a hard year for some, and a worse year for others. Here in Petoskey, it was interesting. Starting this blog made me look at Petoskey in a different way. I'm looking forward to 2009, as I'm sure most people are, waiting for things to change and hoping that this year will be better. May you all have a safe, happy and healthy New Year!

1 comment:

abc said...

Hi, just browsing through your blog on my first visit. Nice to learn about Petoskey this way. I guess that if it wasn't through this blog, I would never have heard about it. That's one of the charms of CDP, which I just joined. You're welcome to visit and leave a comment if you like. A little odd saying this on a first occasion, but: Have a great New Year's Eve! Kind regards.