Friday, May 22, 2009

Spring

Spring in Petoskey is one of the most glorious times of the year! After a long winter, seeing green again is wonderful, and this year was especially so since we had snow for almost 5 months! The waterfront is green and lovely, and the water is so beautiful and blue. (Can you tell I've been starved for color? White does get rather monotonous!) It is still on the cool side, but in the 60's, and one day we even had 85 degrees! So fun! I hope you enjoy the waterfront with me!

2 comments:

B SQUARED said...

We'll be heading up there in a few weeks. Hope we can have coffee and swap pixels.

Christie said...

That would be so much fun! I drive by the airport every week on our way to Harbor Springs for swimming lessons, and think of you. Have a safe trip up here!

May and very early June is my favorite time of the year; it is less crowded and warm, and all the gorgeous flowers are coming out. Next are lilacs and peonies!!